Mon-Fri 9am-5pm CST
Online Orders 24/7
$6.49 SF > 1000 SF
Quality- Da Vinci Floors Infinity line is synonymous with quality. A clear leader in the development of new products and advanced production schedules Da Vinci has shown time after time that quality can cross from one product category to another. Starting in the cork flooring field DaVinci has used the same quality theory to further expand into Wood floors, Bamboo Floors, Linoleum, Rubber, and laminate flooring. Our commitment to this simple but often overlooked aspect will continue to drive our success.
Why Da Vinci floors?
- Advanced production lines = higher quality
- Unique and exclusive styles of flooring
- Precise milling and finishing
- Leading manufacturer
- Warranties up to 30 yrs
- Several flooring categories to choose from
- ISO9002 certified
- Sound commitment to the environment
- Highest quality raw materials are procurred.
- Leading quality control systems
Our Commitment to the Environment-
Da Vinci is commited to only purchasing raw materials from suppliers who practice managed forestry and have a reforestation plan in place. Our commitment can be seen through our dedication of our all natural "Eco Friendly" product lines including Cork, Bamboo, Linoleum, and Rubber flooring.
Our production lines consists of machinery from Switzerland, Germany, and Japan. Each of our factories has a strict quality control protocol to follow and an inspector for each line. Only the highest quality raw materials will be selected for manufacture into Da Vinci products.
Many of our products have been developed exclusive to us in order to supply our customer demand for unique, high quality products.
Engineered Wood Flooring Details-
- tongue and groove on all 4 sides
- tension relief grooves on the underside of flooring
- up to 10 coats of Aluminum Oxide finish
- kiln dried to appropriate content of 7-10%
- packaged in cardboard cartons
- stored in climate controlled warehouses
Da Vinci Wood floors offer up to 10 coats of Aluminum Oxide enhanced finish.